Forever Winter!

This winter season has felt to me like the longest ever.  Even though I know that it probably isn't,  it just felt like it for some reason.  Maybe it was the never ending snow that blanketed the days,  that turned into weeks and months.  Or maybe it was the very cold nights here that left me shivering by the wood stove. No matter the reason,  it still seemed like it would never end.  Now I am so happy to finally see the snow melt,  I can get out there and start collecting some more sticks off the ground.  The giant pink quartz rock that I had found last year is peaking out from under the snow.  I can't wait to get my hands on it and see what sort of jewellery I can make out of it.  Maybe a pair of earrings or a pendant.  There are so many amazing combinations.  But for now I have to be patient for another week.  The rain is coming and April showers will bring May flowers and maybe garden planting time.  Looking forward to sharing some pictures of my garden and creations that I make this year.  For now though lets keep our heads up and enjoy seeing the robins and many birds come back for another great season ahead of us.