E-bay Listings!

I finally have my jewellery listed on e-bay.  If you love e-bay and prefer to purchase items through there this is how you can find me.  My Seller name on e-bay is forestgirlangela   You can find the items that I have for sale by clicking this link. Seller Search  It will bring you to a page where you can search for a specific seller.  In the Enter Sellers ID box enter my name of forestgirlangela.  Up will come a listing of all of the items that I have for sale on e-bay.  I will be listing my items on there that I sell here as well I also sell some of my own personal collections that I find.  I love antiques and so sometimes you might find some interesting antiques in my ebay listings.  If you are having issues with finding me on ebay please send me a message and I would love to help in any way I can.